Saturday, July 18, 2009

Introduction/Ending

Finally, after many years, i decided to document my thoughts in this form. I had always been lazy (still is) to do anything to make things happen for me. Thoughts and ideas just evaporate and never put into action. Hopefully with this i can capture my life frames, recall my daily thoughts and also the next step to become a more social being. Never thought that i would one day accept that human beings are social beings. Being a hermit does lead you to amusingly interesting happenings in your own make belief world that allows you to collect,process and expand your thoughts. But without communication, what you can do is quite limited. Limited motifs permits limited development. Should have realized this like 5 years ago but i did not regret what my own journey of self discovery had bring me and i doubt that i can change my formula that fast. Might not want to change at all maybe. 
Hopefully this blog will do my good in the future.

ChongYew 

No comments:

Post a Comment